Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1800 F and 2500 F radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
- Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
- Custom fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
- Hi-Tech custom carbon fiber look
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration