EFR 9180 is the biggest, baddest,
highest flowing turbo in the EFR family. Capable of a remarkable
94lb/min airflow and stable at very high boost levels, the 91mm OD
compressor measures 67.7mm inducer and is a 7 blade FMW compressor.
This turbo will redefine what 67mm turbos are capable of. After
receiving requests from many high power enthusiasts and drag racers
restrained to a 67mm inducer, there was a clear need for 1000hp capable
turbos that still provide good spool and response. Using the high
flowing 1.05 a/r Twinscroll T4 turbine housing is the most efficient
way to run this as a single turbocharger.
Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling optional (recommended)
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 91mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 67.7mm
- Max Flow Rate: 94 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4" Ported Shroud Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5" Hose Coupler w/ integrated Vband option
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 80mm
- Stainless Steel Investment cast Housing
- 1.05 A/R T4 twinscroll (external WG)
- Turbine outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3" vband) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos